Managed Services Coordinator (New York)
Polaris specializes in consulting and technology solutions for pharmaceutical companies. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of delivering technology through innovation fueled by our entrepreneurial culture.
Polaris employs over 200 people worldwide, and has been in business for more than 15 years. We are a truly global firm, speaking more than 37 languages. We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Amsterdam, Boston, and San Francisco.
Learn more about our company and culture: http://polarismanagement.com/?page_id=124
See our spotlight on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/polaris
Polaris is looking for a detail oriented and organized Managed Services Coordinator to join the team. The analyst will be an integral part to the team and will work closely with the Business Processing Coordinators and Lead.
- Manage transactional business requests from clients, enter them into the database, assign to the team, receive the results back, quality control the results, enter them into the database, send the results back to the client
- Occasionally score physician CVs against internal methodology, to determine level of expertise
- Compile monthly billing report, work with the Finance team to make sure it’s sent correctly and on-time to clients
- Compile monthly scoring report, send to the client
- Answer direct client questions and requests related to the BPO processing
- Support other client tasks, such as providing insight and reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree, with minimum of 1-2 years related experience
- Good judgment and an independent thinker
- Thorough and detail oriented systematic worker
- Highly Organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with excel
- Experience in aggregate spend and transparency a plus
- Understanding of continuing medical education grants a plus
- Working knowledge of AMA, ACCME and PhRMA guidelines a plus
Physical and Location Requirements
- Ability to work in the office on a regular basis (core Polaris hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday in the NYC office)
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus bonuses
- Flexible work arrangement possible
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k plus match, etc.