Global Marketing Manager (Amsterdam)
Global Marketing Manager
Fast-growing global Life Sciences technology and consulting company seeks experienced Marketing Manager to work with global teams (NY, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Paris, Hong Kong, etc.) to manage worldwide conferences, trade shows, company hosted events and marketing initiatives.
Position will be based in our Amsterdam office, but report to Global Marketing Director based in New York. You will actively work with the Amsterdam team as well as teams across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Our ideal candidate is a reliable, industrious team player with keen attention-to-detail, who can bring innovative ideas to the table, can work as part of a global team or individually, and with minimal supervision. You have the ability to remain focused in fluid environments, and are flexible in terms of work hours as you will work with the EU, North American and Asia teams, and be required to participate in Skype meetings at various times.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Work with Marketing Director to plan and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Extensive experience with CRM maintenance, list segmentation, lead-nurturing and marketing automation; Hubspot or similar required
- Data steward – keep CRM contacts current and up-to-date
- Event planning, execution and coordination (international exp preferred)
- You will manage over 20 global events annually
- Deployment of email campaigns (via Hubspot, Eloqua and other tools)
- Metrics management and reporting
- SEO/Google Adword campaigns
- Sales team support: PPT slide deck creation
Required skills: Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint, proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), WordPress, Hubspot Marketing Automation/CRM (or similar).
Please keep in mind that this is not an entry-level position and that we are looking for someone who has a minimum of 5 years experience.
Bachelor degree required, Master degree preferred. Experience in life sciences industries a plus. Submit cover letter and resume.
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with an industry leading company, a great team, and an attractive compensation and benefits package
**Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer**