Technical Consultants (Jr. and Sr) (Amsterdam)
Management Consultants (junior and senior) – Fast growing Life Sciences consulting & technology company
Polaris, a fast growing and entrepreneurial consulting and technology company, active in the field of Life Sciences Compliance, is looking for ambitious people to continue to build our business in Europe, working from our European headquarters in Amsterdam.
At Polaris you will:
- Work on (international) projects, where you will bring our solutions to our clients across Europe
- Work closely with international clients in the Life Sciences industry, where you will provide consulting and software services in order to improve their compliance processes
- Work together with our international development team to deliver our software solutions
- Develop relationships with clients
- Be involved in business development, recruiting, marketing and other activities to help grow our business further
We are currently looking for consultants (junior and senior).
Consultants will be involved in projects where you will be establishing client provisions, performing analysis, describing functional requirements for our software solutions, developing processes and system design documents, etc.
We strongly believe that the key factors for a successful career in our company are an intrinsic drive, team spirit, an analytical mind, and an active and open communication style combined with an interest in working in a technology driven environment.
We welcome your application if you:
- Have a University degree – preferably, in Business Administration, Economics, or IT
- Have 1 to 6 years of experience – preferably in IT consulting or project management
- Are entrepreneurial, a self-starter and team player
- Have strong communication skills and easily interact with others
- Are an independent thinker, able to be an advisor to our clients, and willing to have an alternative opinion if necessary
- Are fluent in English, also Dutch, German and French are an advantage
- Have a work permit for the EU
We offer you a career
While we will offer you a specific role (your starting role will be determined based on your experience), it is our goal to offer you a career. With our strong focus on personal development, we want to help you continue to grow as a professional as well as within our organization. Our model comprises of six roles: analyst, consultant, senior consultant, project manager, director, and partner. It is our goal to help you progress through these steps.
In addition, we strongly believe that being part of a small and growing team provides a great degree of freedom and independence that will result in an enjoyable and unparalleled learning experience.
Specifically we offer:
- Very attractive salary and benefits (competitive within the consulting industry)
- An open company culture – not hierarchical
- An attractive job location, working from our headquarters in Amsterdam on the Zuidas
- The opportunity to temporarily work from our headquarters in New York as part of our secondment program
- The opportunity to work in a growing start-up environment – with plenty of room for ingenuity
- The opportunity to work independently
- A career management program tailored to your development needs
- A customized training program, including on-boarding in our office in New York
- The opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues with backgrounds in consulting and IT, who have worked for companies such as McKinsey, BCG and Accenture
- The possibility to specialize in the fields of consulting, technology, and Life Sciences
- The opportunity to travel to our European customers, interspersed with working from our European office in Amsterdam