We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented, Contracting Analyst to liaise between the sales and legal teams, provide initial review of client contracts for the organization, and manage contract database. The Contracting Analyst will work closely with Sales and Legal but will also interact with Project Managers, Operations, and senior leadership including the President, Partners, and Directors.
We strongly believe that the key factors for a successful career in our company are an intrinsic drive, team spirit, an analytical mind, and an active and open communication style combined with an interest in working in a technology driven environment.
Learn more about our company and culture: http://polarismanagement.com/?page_id=124
- Work with sales on client contracting needs and identify appropriate contract template
- Conduct initial review of general terms, project scope, timeline and liaise with legal team for requested changes on such terms
- Maintain and manage our contract database, and train sales team on contracting process.
- Work with Partners and Directors to collect feedback on terms, process and evolving needs
- Learn process thoroughly in order to orchestrate seamlessly and train others on proper process
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certification preferred or enrolled in law school
- Strong writing skills are essential
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Works well under pressure with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, team player
Physical and Location Requirements
- Ability to work in the NY office on a regular basis, core hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
**Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer**