Business Operations Analyst
Polaris is seeking an Operations Analyst who can assist with the review of current business processes and make recommendations for improving efficiency across the organization. The Operations Analyst will actively monitor company operations across the organization, including commercial, delivery and business operations. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with executive team to identify opportunities to help increase profitability, enhance business processes and revise company structure.
We strongly believe that the key factors for a successful career in our company are an intrinsic drive, team spirit, an analytical mind, and an active and open communication style combined with an interest in working in a technology driven environment.
- Work with managers to compile semi-monthly executive reporting package on current company projects, as well as financial and operational statistics
- Maintain and manage our accounting and time management software (PSA), and train managers on reporting and general use.
- Work with Partners and Directors to collect operational data that can be used to obtain major R&D tax credit
- Learn systems thoroughly in order to train and teach others on proper use
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Works well under pressure with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, team player
Physical and Location Requirements
- Ability to work in the NY office on a regular basis
**Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer**